Esco isotherm incubator, Features and Applications
The Esco isotherm incubator is a high-quality product designed to provide an ideal environment for growing microorganisms.
Table of Contents
Esco isotherm incubator is a world-class laboratory incubator manufactured by Esco, Forced Convection Laboratory Incubator provides excellent thermal performance. It is a superb choice for applications requiring uniformity throughout the chamber and rapid temperature drop.
About Esco isotherm incubator
Esco isotherm Forced Convection Lab Incubator is a piece of equipment used to control the temperature, humidity, and other factors that affect the growth of a microbiological culture. Incubators are usually insulated boxes with an adjustable heater that can reach temperatures ranging from 60°C to 65°C (140°F to 149°F), though some can go slightly higher (generally no higher than 100°C). Incubators range in size from tabletop to small-room units.
In terms of temperature, the most commonly used range is 36°C to 37°C (97°F to 99°F).
Incubators are designed to maintain the temperature of 20°C required to perform a test known as a Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD). It entails incubating oxygen-saturated samples at 20°C for five days.
Low temperature incubators are incubators that are designed to control temperatures below soundscape to as low as about 10°C.
Esco isotherm incubators also feature ergonomic, user-friendly interfaces, microprocessor PID controls with programming options, a four-zone heated air jacket, and a precisely optimised and tested ventilation and insulation package, all backed up by Esco’s global sales and service representatives.
|Isotherm Forced Convection Lab Incubator
|Esco Lifesciences Group
|Number of doors
|32 l, 54 l, 110 l, 170 l, 240 l (8.45 gal)
|437 mm, 527 mm, 587 mm, 800 mm, 827 mm (17.2 in)
|550 mm, 710 mm, 740 mm, 800 mm (21.65 in)
|615 mm, 695 mm, 785 mm, 910 mm, 1,030 mm (24.21 in)
Esco isotherm incubator applications
- Microbiological culture
- Coliform determination
- Egg incubation
- Food and beverage testing
- Gene cloning
- Heated storage
- Pharmaceutical stability testing
- Paraffin embedding
Esco isotherm incubator Features
Ventilation System Ventiflow
- Design with forced convection
- Maintenance free fan that is permanently lubricated
- Low power consumption and noise level
- Fresh air entry from the chamber’s base, combined with the interior’s rounded corners and air exhaust at the chamber’s rear, creates uniform air circulation, ensuring maximum temperature uniformity.
Technology for Pre-heating Chambers
- Ensures optimal thermal performance
- Four-zone heated air jacket ensures consistent heating and temperature uniformity throughout the chamber.
- Temperature range of up to 100 °C standard for maximum application stability
- A two-point door seal and eccentric hinge ensure maximum gasket compression for consistent chamber temperature.
Microprocessor PID Control Technology SmartSense
- Dual temperature displays allow for easy monitoring.
- Connected to a precision platinum temperature probe of instrument grade
- Ensures a quick ramp time, avoids overshoot, and maintains a stable temperature once the set point is reached.
Easy to Clean
- There are few joints and crevices.
- The chamber is made of a single piece of stainless steel and has rounded corners.
- Directly mounted shelves
- The glass door can be removed without tools for cleaning.
- RS-485 communication protocol
- Remote monitoring, data logging, and programming
Antimicrobial Powder Coating with Isocide
- Within 24 hours of exposure, 99.9% of surface bacteria are eliminated.
- This feature is only for the electro galvanized steel model.
Introducing the Esco Isotherm, global laboratory incubators from Esco for thermal convective heat applications like bacteria culture and coliform determination, and others. Esco Isotherm is your dependable incubator for general use.