Zebris Rehawalk System, Benefits and Price
zebris Medical's Rehawalk System for Treating Gait Disorders
Discover how the Zebris Rehawalk system can provide comfort and stability when treating gait disorders and improve overall walking ability.
Table of Contents
Zebris Rehawalk System cutting-edge technology helps to improve mobility and reduce pain. With Zebris Medical’s help, you can enjoy life again and help people with physical disabilities. Read on to learn more about this revolutionary system.
Overview of the Zebris Rehawalk System
The zebris Rehawalk System is a revolutionary physical rehabilitation and gait analysis tool. Developed by zebris Medical GmbH, the system is based on the h/p/cosmos treadmill systems and is designed to aid in the analysis and treatment of gait disorders in neurological, orthopedic, and geriatric rehabilitation. It consists of a dynamic, visual stimulation system that can be used to help patients relearn how to walk in a safe and controlled environment.
The system also includes intuitive software, Zebris FDM, which makes it easy to operate and learn. This blog post will provide an overview of the zebris Rehawalk System, its benefits, features, and safety measures, as well as tips for maximizing its results.
Features of the Zebris Rehawalk System
The zebris Rehawalk System is a high-end physical therapy tool designed for the analysis and treatment of gait disorders in neurological, orthopedic and geriatric rehabilitation. It is an invaluable tool in rehabilitation, helping physical therapists and patients achieve the best possible outcomes in the shortest amount of time.
The zebris Rehawalk system offers a range of benefits for physical therapists and their clients, it is designed with a variety of features such as:
- Accurate, real-time data on gait disorder analysis, allows physical therapists to better understand and address their client’s needs.
- Virtual training and forest walk software, provide clients with a more interactive experience while they are undergoing physical therapy.
- The Forest Walk software allows physical therapists to create virtual paths for patients to practice walking on.
- The intuitive software Zebris FDM makes the system easy to use and learn, meaning physical therapists can quickly become familiar with it.
- The device offers safety measures, such as a pressure measurement system, biomechanics, and virtual training to ensure that clients can use the system safely and comfortably.
- The system is equipped with a treadmill, force plates, and a laptop with intuitive software for data analysis.
- The force plates measure the forces on the feet during gait.
- The system includes a roll-off analysis for feet in podiatry, as well as gait training and evaluation.
- The system is certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO13485, making it safe and reliable for use in physical therapy.
The Possible application areas include:
- rehabilitation following a stroke.
- Parkinson’s disease (PD).
- Spinal cord injury.
- Endoprosthesis of the hip and knee joints.
- Ligament tears.
- Fracture of a bone.
- Muscular ailment.
“Related: Trop T test – Troponin Test. Preparation and Results“
Benefits of the Rehawalk System
The zebris Rehawalk system is designed to provide the highest quality of gait analysis and treatment for neurological, orthopedic, and geriatric rehabilitation. It has several benefits including:
- Improves fall prevention and daily life by training cognition, coordination, postural control, and sensorimotor functions.
- Gait automation via a high number of step repetitions.
- Time-synchronized video recording and pressure distribution measurement was used to analyze gait.
- Visual and acoustic cueing, as well as virtual feedback, are used to train gait.
- Dual-task training with coordinative and cognitive tasks in a virtual environment.
- Weight reduction is provided by optional arm supports and an unweighting system.
- Using safety to keep the patient from falling during training
Zebris Rehawalk System Safety Measures
When it comes to safety, the zebris Rehawalk system is one of the best in the industry. It is designed with a variety of safety measures in place to ensure that proper gait analysis and treatment can be performed while keeping the patient safe. The system includes:
- A pressure measurement system.
- Biomechanics module.
- Virtual training software.
- A forest walk software to simulate real-world walking conditions
All of which are designed to help make sure that the patient is properly supported and guided during their rehabilitation. Additionally, the system comes with comprehensive safety instructions to ensure that the patient is always operating within a safe range.
Setting Up the Zebris Rehawalk System
Once you have received the zebris Rehawalk system, setting it up is easy. The system includes a treadmill and a special camera system to capture your gait.
To get started, you need to calibrate the treadmill and camera system. This is done by having an individual stand on the treadmill and walking at a slow pace. This allows the system to accurately measure your gait and track your progress over time.
Once the system is calibrated, the physical therapist can then begin to analyze and treat your gait disorder.
Price of Zebris Rehawalk System
The price of the zebris Rehawalk System can vary depending on the features and accessories you choose. The basic system includes the treadmill, force plates, and the Zebris FDM software.
Additional accessories such as the Forest Walk Software, Virtual Training, and the Biomechanics Module can increase the price.
Zebris Rehawalk System is an investment for physical therapy clinics, but it can be an invaluable tool for accurately diagnosing and treating gait disorders.