Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter. How Does it Work?
Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter
Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter is easy to use and provides accurate readings. Simply place the sensor on the patient’s finger and press the button.
Table of Contents
Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter is a great choice, provides quick readings of your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) levels and heart rate, giving you peace of mind that your health is in check.
Introduction to Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter
The Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter-210 is a small device used to accurately measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate. It is particularly beneficial for athletes and pilots to quickly and accurately acquire oxygen saturation readings. The Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter-210 is the best pulse oximeter available for medical monitoring. It is easy to use and can be operated with one-touch convenience. The device has a clip or probe that is placed on the finger to measure the pulse and oxygen saturation. Once the test is done, the clip or probe will be removed.
Dr Trust professional series fingertip Pulse Oximeters come with a range of features that make it an ideal choice for both medical and recreational use. It is equipped with a digital display and has an adjustable brightness setting making it easy to read even in low light conditions. The device is also equipped with an alarm that will alert the user if their oxygen saturation levels fall below a certain threshold. Additionally, the device is also capable of monitoring heart rate and provides an audible tone when detecting an irregular heartbeat.
The Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter is safe and reliable, as it meets all safety standards set by the FDA. Additionally, it has a long battery life, allowing users to take multiple measurements without having to recharge their battery. Furthermore, the Pulse Oximeter also comes with a comprehensive warranty for added peace of mind.
What Does Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter Measure?
The Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter is designed to measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin) in adult, pediatric, or neonatal patients.
It is intended for spot-monitoring during home, doctor’s office, hospital, and clinical settings. The device can also measure the PI index, which is a ratio of the pulse rate to oxygen saturation. It is also equipped with an audio-visual alarm to alert users if readings fall outside of a set range.
How Does it Work?
A pulse oximeter is a small, portable device used to measure the amount of oxygen in your blood. It works by using two parts, a sensor that’s placed on your fingertip or earlobe, and a monitor to display the results. The sensor contains two LED lights that shine through your skin, and the monitor measures the amount of light that is absorbed by the different components of your blood. This information is then used to calculate the oxygen saturation in your blood.
Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter features with:
- an audio-visual alarm to alert you of irregular readings.
- bright color OLED display which provides easy-to-read results.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve battery life and a low battery indicator to notify you when it’s time to change the battery.
- lightweight and portable making it easy to carry with you wherever you go.
- FDA-approved and clinically accurate making it a reliable and trustworthy device.
Tips for Getting Accurate Readings
To get the most accurate readings with the dr trust pulse oximeter, make sure the device is firmly and properly attached to your fingertip. Ensure that your hands and fingers are warm, as cold hands can affect the accuracy of the readings. You should also avoid moving or talking during the measurement process to ensure accuracy. Additionally, you should wait at least five minutes between measurements for an accurate reading. Finally, make sure that your skin is clean and free from any dirt or oils that might interfere with the readings.
Setting Up and Using the Device
- Start by removing the device from its box and locating the batteries.
- Make sure all the parts are secure and no pieces are missing.
- Install the batteries in the device according to the instructions in the user manual.
- Turn on the power button and wait for the device to boot up.
- Place your finger on the sensor and wait for the readings to display on the screen.
- Verify that all the readings match your expectations and adjust any settings if necessary.
- Once you are finished taking readings, turn off the power button and store the device in a safe place.
Accuracy and Reliability of the Device
The Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter is designed with a dual-color OLED display that to provide accurate, reliable, and rapid pulse rate measurement, pulse bar graph, SpO2, respiratory rate, and Perfusion Index for users. It is a light-weight and compact size device, and offers 89 sensors for accuracy.
A pulse oximeter with audio visual alarm alerts the user if there are any irregularities in readings, Which makes the device more accuracy and reliable.
Furthermore, the Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter is also in compliance with all the standard manufacturing requirements for accuracy and precision, with a ± 2–3% range of accuracy over the range of 70–100% SpO2.
“Related: Mindray M5 Ultrasound Machine“
Maintenance and Upkeep Requirements
The Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter requires regular maintenance and upkeep to ensure it is working correctly. Most oximeters need to be calibrated regularly and all parts should be inspected for damage or wear.
The batteries should also be checked regularly to make sure they are holding a charge, and should be replaced every 3-4 months. Additionally, the LCD display should be cleaned with a soft cloth and isopropyl alcohol to ensure it remains in good condition.
Any other parts or accessories should also be checked for wear or damage and replaced if necessary. Proper storage of the oximeter is also important, as extreme temperatures or moisture can damage the device.
Pros and Cons of the Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter
- The Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter is accurate and can display the pulse rate as well as the SPO2 count within no time.
- It does not pain while using a pulse oximeter as it is a non-invasive device which means it does not penetrate the skin.
- It is manufactured using hypoallergenic latex-free material, making it safe to use on all skin types.
- It is powered by two AAA batteries that last up to 3 to 4 hours, making it a cost-effective device.
- It has an audio visual alarm that alerts you when your readings are at an abnormal level.
- The Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter is not waterproof, so it should not be used in water or moist environments.
- It is not a medical device and it cannot diagnose or treat any medical condition.
- It is a battery powered device, so you have to change the batteries regularly.
Dr trust pulse oximeter price
Dr Trust USA Professional Series Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter is a budget-friendly option that offers reliable readings. Its price point is an attractive feature for those looking for an affordable pulse oximeter. It is priced at approximately $30 (USD).
This device is approved by the US FDA, so it is a safe and reliable product. It also has a two-year warranty, which is a great assurance.
In conclusion, the Dr Trust Pulse Oximeter is an ideal choice for both medical and recreational use. It is a great choice for monitoring your own blood oxygen levels at home. It is easy to use and provides reliable readings with audio-visual alarms that indicate when your oxygen levels are too low. With its portability, you can keep track of your oxygen levels anywhere you go.