Mindray BC 3000 Plus. Reagent System and Price
Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC
Mindray BC 3000 Plus CBC’s state-of-the-art piece of equipment boasts multiple features that make it perfect for any medical facility.
Table of Contents
Mindray BC 3000 Plus is a fully automated hematology analyzer that has demonstrated accuracy, reliability, and safety when used in clinical laboratories., It has the capacity to process up to 60 samples per hour, with a temperature range of 15-30 degrees Celsius.
Introduction to mindray BC
The Mindray BC-3000 Plus auto hematology analyzer is a quantitative, automated hematology analyzer designed to provide accurate and reliable results for complete blood count (CBC) and differential (diff) testing.
BC plus is an analyzer uses a combination of fluorescence flow cytometry, photometry, and impedance technologies to offer a wide range of tests for red and white blood cells, platelets, and hemoglobin. It features a built-in sample probe for efficient sample loading, as well as an intuitive touchscreen interface that makes operation easy.
The BC Plus hematology analyzer also has the ability to store data, track patient samples and perform quality control checks. This ensures accuracy and reliability in patient results, making it an ideal choice for clinical laboratories.
Mindray BC 3000 Plus Benefits
The Mindray BC 3000 Plus CBC machine provides many benefits to the laboratory and its users.
- Its intuitive and user-friendly interface makes it easy to carry out both basic and complex functions.
- The high throughput rate of 60 samples per hour allows for quick and efficient testing. The advanced reagent system and specimen handling features help to ensure accurate results.
- The data storage and retrieval capabilities make it easy to access stored patient information.
- Quality control is also enhaanced by the use of quality control software which helps to ensure that test results are consistent and reliable.
- The maintenance considerations are also simple, making it easy to keep the instrument running efficiently.
- Finally, its performance characteristics make it a reliable, accurate and cost-effective choice for laboratories.
Clinical Utility of The Mindray BC 3000 plus cbc
The Mindray BC 3000 Plus CBC is a hematology analyzer that helps medical laboratories to quickly and accurately diagnose a variety of medical conditions. The Mindray BC 3000 Plus CBC is used to measure the number and types of cells in a patient’s blood sample, making it useful for diagnosing problems such as:
- Other blood disorders.
The Mindray BC 3000 Plus CBC monitor is capable of measuring up to 28 parameters in a single sample, including:
- Red blood cell count
- White blood cell count (WBC).
- Mean corpuscular volume (MCV)
- Mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH)
- Mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC)
- Platelet count.
Mindray bc plus hematology analyzer is also able to detect abnormal cells such as blasts and immature granulocytes. Additionally, the Mindray BC 3000 Plus CBC can provide accurate data on the quality of the sample itself, helping to ensure that test results are reliable and accurate.
Design and Features of Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC
The Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC is an automated hematology analyzer that offers accurate results in a short amount of time.
It has a weight of 21 kg and dimensions of 390 (W) x 460 (H) x 400 (D) mm. It is designed to provide a wide range of 19 parameters and 3 histograms for a complete hematological analysis.
The LCD display is user-friendly, allowing for easy operation and monitoring. The analyzer also includes a reagent system, specimen handling, data storage, quality control, and maintenance considerations.
All these features make the BC plus blood cell CBC counter an ideal choice for labs with high-volume daily sample processing.
Reagent System of Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC
The Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC is equipped with a reliable reagent system that can provide accurate results in a short period of time. This system includes the following reagents: diluent, lyse, and fixative.
- The diluent is used to dilute the sample
- The lyse is used to break down red blood cells.
- The fixative is used to preserve the sample for future use.
All of these reagents are specifically formulated for the Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC and should be used with it for optimal results. The reagent system is easy to use and can provide results quickly, allowing medical professionals to make fast decisions on patient care.
Specimen Handling on Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC
Specimen handling on the Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC is a straightforward process. The analyzer is designed to handle whole blood collected on EDTA tubes.
- The ratio between the anticoagulant and the blood sample must be between 4:1 and 8:1 in order to ensure accurate results.
- The sample must also be homogenized prior to analysis in order to ensure uniformity in the sample.
- The BC-3000 Plus also includes a Quality Control program that allows for the monitoring of sample collection and handling.
- The program also records any discrepancies between samples, thus allowing for increased accuracy of results.
Data Storage and Retrieval on Mindray BC 3000 Plus CBC
The Mindray BC 3000 Plus CBC automates the data storage and retrieval process, allowing for easy access to patient information:
- The analyzer can store up to 200,000 results and print out the results automatically. It is possible to transfer the data to a computer or a laboratory information system (LIS) for further analysis.
- The stored results can be retrieved, printed out, or exported as a CSV file.
- The built-in barcode reader ensures accurate sample identification and prevents the misidentification of samples.
- The Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC also allows for remote access to data via its web-based interface.
- This allows users to access the results from anywhere in the world, making it easier for doctors to provide timely and accurate treatments and diagnoses.
Maintenance Considerations of Mindray BC 3000 Plus CBC
The Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC analyzer requires regular maintenance in order to ensure accurate and reliable results. Maintenance should be conducted on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis as well as when needed.
- Daily maintenance includes checking the status of the system, cleaning the sample probe and reagent tray, and replacing used reagents.
- Weekly maintenance involves cleaning the reagent tray and sample probe, as well as inspecting the system for any potential problems.
- Monthly maintenance includes cleaning the sample probe and performing a complete system checkup.
Regular maintenance should also be conducted in order to ensure that all components of the analyzer are in proper working order. Additionally, it is important to ensure that all necessary reagents are kept in stock and are replaced as needed.
Quality control should also be conducted regularly to ensure accuracy of results. By following these simple steps, users can ensure that their Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC analyzer is in optimal condition and able to provide reliable results.
Troubleshooting for Mindray BC 3000 plus cbc
The Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC is a reliable and accurate hematology analyzer that provides both quantitative and qualitative results. However, there are times when the machine may need troubleshooting. To ensure the accuracy of the test results, it is important to understand how to troubleshoot the Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC. Here are some tips that can help you troubleshoot the Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC:
- Check the reagents and make sure they are within their expiration date.
- Ensure that the sample volume is sufficient for the test.
- Ensure that the machine is properly calibrated and does not require any adjustments.
- Check for air bubbles in the sample tubes or any other obstructions in the sample path.
- Make sure all components are connected properly and no wires are loose.
- Check for any errors indicated by error messages on the display screen.
- Ensure that the controls used for quality assurance are within acceptable limits.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC runs smoothly and gives accurate results.
Cost Analysis for the Mindray BC 3000 Plus cbc
The Mindray BC 3000 plus cbc is a top-of-the-line hematology analyzer that offers a variety of features and capabilities.
The initial cost for the Mindray BC 3000 Plus cbc can range from $50,000 to $90,000, depending on the configuration and accessories purchased.
The cost of consumables will also vary depending on the number of tests performed and the frequency of usage. Additionally, some maintenance activities may be required, such as cleaning and calibration, which can add to the overall cost.
The Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC is a powerful and reliable machine that can provide accurate and fast results. It is easy to use and maintain, and its advanced features make it an ideal choice for a variety of laboratory settings. With its quality control system and reagent system, it ensures reliable results, while its data storage and retrieval system makes it easy to access patient data. In short, the Mindray BC-3000 Plus CBC is a great choice for laboratories looking for a reliable and cost-effective hematology analyzer.