Motomed Viva 1 Active Passive Trainer. Safety Features and Price
MOTOmed viva1 Continuous passive motion device
Motomed Viva 1 Active Passive Trainer improves mobility or coordination through the legs or arms without putting any strain on other parts of the body.
Table of Contents
Motomed Viva 1 Active Passive Trainer is a Movement Therapy Device designed to help people with limited mobility. It can be used in medical facilities and at home, and provides motor-driven and motor-assisted leg and/or arm training.
What is Motomed Viva 1 Active Passive Trainer?
Motomed Viva 1 Active Passive Trainer is a motorized movement therapy device that helps people with spasticity, mobility restrictions, and paralysis. It is suitable for both active and passive movement of the lower and upper extremities.
The MOTOmed viva1 provides ideal home cycling training to improve the cardiovascular system and muscles. It has various features such as moving arms or legs passively, assitively, or actively; integrated therapy support with motorized speed up to 90 rounds per minute; adjustable resistance for different levels of difficulty; adjustable backrest for comfort; and automated programs for specific purposes.
The motomed viva trainers also offers accessories like an arm/upper body trainer, allowing users to customize their workout according to their needs.
The Motomed Viva 1 Active Passive Trainer comes with a range of features and safety functions such as Movement Protector, SpasmControl and regulation of passive speed from 1 to 60 available for viva2, viva1, gracile. It also has optional accessories such as the MOTOmed viva2_duplex therapy device that allows a passive speed of up to 90 rounds per minute, as well as the MOTOmed arm/upper body trainer which can be swivelled in and out.
How Does Motomed Viva 1 Active Passive Trainer Work?
The MOTOmed viva1 is a motorized and software-controlled continuous passive motion (CPM) device used to provide active and passive movement of a person’s lower and upper extremities.
This device is designed to facilitate safe training of the lower limbs for those suffering from mobility or coordination problems. It can be operated with remote control, allowing users to select between three different types of resistive training: passive, motor-assisted, or active motion.
The MOTOmed Movement Therapy was developed for people with movement restrictions and complements physical, ergo, and sports therapy measures.
With the MOTOmed viva1, users can train while seated in front of the device in their own homes or in clinical settings. FES Cycling which uses RehaStim2 with the MOTOmed viva2 (without light version) as an accessory can also be used as an additional form of therapy.
MOTOMED viva 1 Description
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Category||Continuous passive motion devices|
|passive speed||up to 90 rounds per minute|
Benefits of the Motomed Viva 1 Active Passive Trainer
The MOTOMED Viva 1 is a continuous passive motion device designed to help those with limited muscle strength. It supports complete and even pedals movements, which helps to build up strength, coordination, and motor skills.
During the passive movement phase, muscles are relaxed while still improving blood circulation and optimizing the flow of oxygen and nutrients.
The motor-supported movement further stimulates strength and endurance with minimal effort. It is also a great supplement for sports and movement therapy in medical facilities or at home as it enables regular exercise.
In addition, the motomed viva 1 active/passive trainer also allows for whole-body training in a supine position which can be done passively, assistive or actively – depending on individual needs.
This device is especially beneficial for people suffering from mobility or coordination problems because it provides safe training of lower limbs.
Safety Features of the MOTOMED viva 1
The MOTOmed viva1 is a motor-assisted Movement Therapy System that provides users with a safe, comfortable and effective experience. It is equipped with intelligent safety features to ensure the safety of users during movement therapy sessions. These include :
- the Movement Protector and SpasmControl, which are designed to detect any spasticity or muscle cramping and stop the pedal movement immediately.
- Arm/upper body trainer, large user-friendly operating panel.
- MOTOmed Smooth Drive System for regulating speed and intensity of movements.
- RECK-Technik GmbH technology for regular passive movement with Parkinson’s-typical symptoms.
All these features ensure that users enjoy a safe and effective therapy session every time.
Rehabilitation Process with the MOTOMED viva 1
The MOTOmed viva 1 is a continuous passive motion device designed to assist in the rehabilitation process. It offers various modes of therapy, including passive, motor-assisted, and active resistive. With its basic equipment, the MOTOmed viva 1 can be used for both adults and children.
The MOTOmed viva 1 gently guides the affected limb along a predetermined trajectory for physical therapy and is designed to help improve range of motion in muscles, tendons, and joints. The machine also helps reduce pain and swelling associated with certain physical injuries or diseases.
In addition to providing support during the rehabilitation process, the MOTOmed viva 1 is also beneficial for daily life activities such as walking or climbing stairs. It can even help improve balance and coordination after an injury or surgery.
To use the device properly, it is important to follow instructions carefully so that you can get maximum benefit from your therapy session. The machine should never be left unattended while in use as this may cause injury or damage to yourself or others around you. Additionally, if any pain or discomfort occurs while using the machine, consult your doctor immediately so they can adjust your treatment plan accordingly.
Precautionary Guidelines for Use of the MOTOMED viva1
The Motomed Viva 1 Active Passive Trainer is an advanced medical device designed to provide safe and effective movement therapy. When using the MOTOMED viva1 it is important to follow some basic guidelines in order to ensure optimal benefit from the device and minimize potential risks.
- Consult with your healthcare provider before beginning any form of movement therapy.
- Before using the MOTOMED viva1, it is recommended that you read through this instruction manual so you can get familiar with the functions of the device.
- When using the MOTOMED viva1, make sure that you are wearing loose-fitting clothing and comfortable shoes for maximum comfort.
- Be sure to adjust the seat height so that your feet are flat on the floor and your knees are bent at a 90-degree angle.
- If you are planning on using motor-assisted or active modes of operation, make sure that all safety features of the device are enabled and functioning properly before starting each session.
- Always keep a close eye on your vital signs (heart rate, blood pressure etc.) while using any motorized mode as they can be affected by some forms of movement therapy.
- Take regular breaks during movement therapy sessions in order to give your body time to rest and recover between bouts of activity.
- If at any point during a session you experience pain or discomfort, immediately stop using the device until you have consulted with your healthcare provider about continuing use safely and effectively.
Maintenance and Cleaning Advice for the Motomed Viva1
Maintaining and cleaning your MOTOmed Viva1 is an important part of keeping it in optimal condition. Proper maintenance and cleaning will help ensure that your device lasts for years to come. Here are some tips on how to keep your MOTOmed Viva1 in good condition:
- Regularly check the power cord and plug for any signs of damage or wear. Replace if needed.
- Carefully inspect the device for any signs of damage or wear, such as cracks, dents, or loose parts. If you notice anything out of the ordinary, immediately stop using the device and contact a qualified technician for repair.
- Wipe down all external surfaces with a damp cloth to remove any dust or dirt particles that may have accumulated over time.
- When not in use, store the device in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and other sources of heat.
- Never submerge the device in water or other liquids as this could cause irreparable damage.
- Periodically inspect all moving parts for proper operation, including pedals and levers. Clean any areas that require lubrication with a light oil according to manufacturer specifications.
- Refer to the user manual before attempting any repairs or adjustments on your own as this could void your warranty coverage.
Following these simple guidelines will help prolong the life of your motomed viva 1 active passive trainer and ensure it continues to provide you with reliable exercise therapy for many years to come.
Troubleshooting Guidelines for Motomed Viva1
Troubleshooting your Motomed Viva1 can seem like an intimidating task, but with a few simple steps it can be done quickly and easily. The first step is to read the instructions that come with the device. Make sure to understand all of the features and settings, so you know how to properly operate the device.
- Read through the instructions, it’s time to start troubleshooting.
- Check all of the connections and cables, ensuring that they are securely connected and not damaged in any way.
- Ensure that all power cords are plugged in correctly and firmly. If any of these connections are loose or damaged, this could cause your Motomed Viva1 to malfunction or not work at all.
If everything appears to be functioning correctly but you’re still having trouble with your Motomed Viva1, try resetting it by unplugging it from power for a few minutes and then plugging it back in again.
This should reset any settings which may have been causing problems as well as clear out any memory errors which may have occurred due to improper use or outdated software.
If none of these methods solves your issue, contact customer service for further assistance in troubleshooting your Motomed Viva1.
Pros and Cons of Using The Motomed Viva 1 Trainer
The Motomed Vivaa offers passive, active, and assisted training with detailed biofeedback and software-controlled therapies. This makes it ideal for people with spasticity and mobility restrictions, as well as those looking for home cycling training for their cardiovascular system and muscles.
- Offers a unique therapy experience with passive and active assisted training options.
- Detailed biofeedback helps users track their progress over time.
- Easy height adjustment allows users to customize the device to fit their needs.
- Ideal home cycling training option for improving cardiovascular health and strength.
- Can be used in combination with other exercise equipment such as handrails or weights for extra challenge and benefits.
- Expensive initial cost of purchasing the device may be out of reach for some people.
- Not suitable for all types of physical limitations or mobility issues; consult your healthcare provider before use if you have any concerns about whether or not it is right for you.
- Requires regular maintenance in order to keep it running smoothly over time; this can add up to additional costs in the long run if not taken care of properly.
Motomed Viva 1 price
This device is perfect for those looking to improve their muscle strength, flexibility, and endurance without the strain of actively exercising. With its own unique set of therapy goals and indications, the MOTOMED viva 1 can help you achieve your fitness and rehabilitation goals with minimal effort. you can Get a used one for an affordable price of $1468 to 1575$ at Bimedis.com.
The Motomed Viva 1 Active Passive Trainer is a Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) device used for both active and passive movement of lower and upper extremities. It provides patients with an effective form of rehabilitation after suffering from stroke, total knee replacement, or other physical conditions. Studies have shown that using the MOTOmed viva1 in combination with standard rehabilitation can improve patient mobility and daily activities. Additionally, the device can be used for whole body training in supine position and leg movement therapy. The new iFES-LCE system also offers improved training potential by allowing cycling over a broad range of pedaling cadences. In conclusion, the MOTOmed viva1 movement trainer is an excellent choice for those seeking to improve their mobility through physical therapy and rehabilitation.