Siemens Acuson S2000; Specifications and measurements
Siemens Acuson S2000
Siemens Acuson S2000. What are the device’s characteristics, its most common uses, and what is the average price of Acuson S2000 in the market?
Table of Contents
The Siemens Acuson S2000 ultrasound system is the company’s premium ultrasound system, offering innovative features such as contrast-enhanced ultrasound, elastography imaging, and multi-modality review.
The most famous model of Siemens brand is the Acuson S2000. ACUSON S Family ultrasound systems are intended to streamline clinical workflow in a diagnostic setting, from image acquisition to archival, for general imaging, cardiac applications, and vascular. Software-based applications, exam-specific imaging presets, measurements, annotations, body markers, patient reports, and system diagnostics are all supported by Siemens. The system is built around image quality, knowledge-based workflow, adaptive ergonomics, and cutting-edge applications.
The Acuson S2000 is a light weight ultrasound system with advanced technologies such as Advanced SieClear spatial compounding for improved border definition and tissue contrast, syngo eSieCalcs native tracing software for measurement accuracy, and Advanced foresight technology for volume imaging. To promote a user-friendly system, the Acuson S2000 employs pinless transducer connector technology and user ergonomics.
Siemens acuson s ultrasound machine operating modes including:
- 2D mode with Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI).
- Dual operating modes
- THI in M-mode
- CDV in M-mode
- Doppler Pulsed Wave
- Color Doppler Velocity (CDV)
- Color Doppler Energy (CDE)
- Continuous Wave Doppler with Steerability
- Doppler Auxiliary Continuous Wave.
- Extraordinary detail resolution allows you to distinguish even the most subtle tissue details.
- The ability to visualize the subtleties of blood flow is made possible by excellent color sensitivity.
- Modern HD transducers provide more ultrasound information than ever before.
- eSie TouchTM elasticity imaging is extremely sensitive.
- Innovative Virtual Touch applications use Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse (ARFI) technology and have been shown to be a valuable method of assessing liver fibrosis.
- The acuson s Automated Breast Volume Scanner (ABVS) allows you to acquire, analyze, and report on full-field breast volumes.
- Skeletal Rendering provides superior visualization of the fetal spine and long bones.
- Stereoscopic 3D imaging, an extraordinary immersive visualization tool, enhances image realism.
- To accelerate workflow, advanced algorithms work with a large database of real-world clinical cases.
- eSie Scan workflow protocols take workflow flexibility to new heights.
- Knowledge-based workflow applications are equivalent to having access to a thousand clinical experts.
Siemens Acuson S2000 shape and components
- Adjustable high-resolution flat-panel monitor with two forward-facing speakers.
- Touch screen This is the location of the alphanumeric keyboard in systems without a touch screen.
- Adjustable control panel (height and swivel).
- Front handle.
- Cable hanger.
- Retractable alphanumeric keyboard (for systems with a touch screen).
- transducer ports.
- Auxiliary continuous wave Doppler transducer port.
- Footswitch connector.
- Central brakes.
- Front swivel wheels.
- Transducer parking area.
- Physio panel.
- CD/DVD-RW drive.
- Transducer and gel holders.
- ON/OFF Power (Standby).
Siemens Acuson S2000 measurements
The Siemens ultrasound Acuson s HELX imaging systems are designed for the following uses:
- System of Fetal Ultrasound
- Transcranial Small Parts.
- women’s healthcare (ob/gyn) to see:
- other pelvic structures.
- Neonatal/Adult Cephalic Pelvic
- Musculoskeletal Surface
- Vascular applications in the periphery
The system can also measure fetal, abdominal, intraoperative, pediatric, small organ, neonatal cephalic, adult cephalic, cardiac, trans-esophageal, transrectal, transvaginal, peripheral vessel, musculoskeletal (conventional), musculoskeletal (superficial), and neonatal cardiac anatomical structures.
Siemens acuson s2000 price
The SIEMENS ACUSON S2000 is one of the top 25 best-selling ultrasound machines. Its prices range from $4,895 to $19,020. The average price for SIEMENS ACUSON S2000 – is $13,769.
Siemens Acuson S2000 provides Packages of calculations and information that can be used with other medical data obtained by a physician for clinical diagnosis.