Syneron elos plus, Applications, and Price
syneron elos plus
Syneron Elos Plus is a full-service aesthetic laser, what is Candela Elos plus, what are its Applications, and how much dose it cost?
Table of Contents
Syneron Elos Plus is a full-service aesthetic laser. In a single, easy-to-use device, this laser provides a wide range of in-demand therapies for any aesthetic practise.
The Syneron ELOS Plus skin rejuvenation system is the most latest edition of the Photofacial or Intense Pulsed Light system (IPL).
After completing a series of 4 to 6 treatments, you can expect to see slow but sure fading or lightening of hyperpigmentation (sun, age spots, freckles, brown, or melasma, etc.) and vascular lesions ( red spots, rosacea, spider veins, telangiectasias, etc.). Pore size and fine lines may also be reduced.
To provide precise and comfortable treatments, the syneron candela Elos plus combines laser and light with radiofrequency.
The elōs plus also provides unrivaled patient comfort with its three levels of skin protection, which are:
- Active dermal monitoring measures the effect of a treatment by displaying immediate signals of skin impedance.
- Radiofrequency lowers the amount of photonic energy required to limit skin heating and enables deeper heating of the target structure.
- Sapphire cooling enhances patient comfort even more.
|Wavelength max., nm
Applications for the Candela elos plus
In a single, easy-to-use device, this laser provides a broad array including in treatments for any aesthetic practise. Some of the Syneron elos plus’s applications include:
- Vascular, which includes
- Noncancerous lesions
- Telangiectasia on the face
- Lesions with pigmentation
- Hair removal
- wrinkle removal
- Skin renewal
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage and age spots
- Resurfacing of the skin
- Acne scars
How Does syneron medical Work?
- The target tissue selectively absorbs optical energy, which is converted into thermal energy and used to pre-heat the target tissue.
- An RF current flows between the electrodes, causing diffuse heating in the dermal layer and a thermal impact on the target tissue.
- The chilled applicator tip simultaneously cools the epidermis, increasing skin impedance and forcing the RF energy to penetrate deeper into the pre-heated, lower impedance of the target tissue.
Importance of Using Low Energy
- Lower optical energy equals lower epidermal risk.
- RF energy allows for greater thermal penetration into tissue.
- RF is not selectively absorbed by melanin and is not chromophore independent.
- Active Dermal Monitoring is essential for Elo’s safety.
“Related: ProFlex PCR System“
Number of treatment sessions required
Therapies might also theoretically be performed every three to four weeks. The overall treatments required varies and can range from 2 to 5.
The area treated and the degree of sun damage determine the number of laser facial (intense pulsed light) treatments required. 2-4 treatments are usually required, though patients with more extensive pigmentation may need more.
When should I expect to see results?
Most clients start seeing some results after the first treatment. Initially, you will start noticing a dark spots of the pigment caused by the treatments, this will disappear after a few days. Whereas many patients report excellent results after just one treatment, it usually takes 2-4 treatments to achieve the desired outcomes.
Refirme skin tightening cost
Refirme costs vary depending on the area to be treated, the number of therapy session needed, the position, and the treatment servicer. Refirme typically costs between $300 and $800.
Syneron elos plus price
To buy a syneron elos plus laser, the current cost range starts approximately $19,995 and goes up to $30,000.
The SYNERON ELOS Plus is one of the top 25 ELOS-Technology Devices, Providing a comprehensive range of the most in-demand applications.